©At built the Append app as a Freemium app. This service is provided by ©At at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Essential Account Data
We receive Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us as part of creating an account, including, but not limited to, at least:
- Full Name
- Email address
These data are processed in order to provide you with Services and secure access to your account.
We may collect contact information for both present and prospective customers including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, title, and company name, from various sources, including offline marketing activities.
We process this information for marketing purposes and to provide support to present and prospective customers.
Third-Party Service Connection
Our Service allows you to connect various third-party services (“Third-Party Services”). When you connect a Third-Party Service and grant us permission to access your account, we never request or receive your log-in credentials for that Third-Party Service.
We use the OAuth authorization protocol to request a token from the Third-Party Service; the token then gives us access to your account to the extent authorized by you and permitted by that Third-Party Service.
Information We Receive From Third-Party Sources
Cookies and tracking technologies
We also use technologies such as cookies, local storage (as defined below), scripts to collect information, provide a better user experience, and improve our services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your ID for future logins to the service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the service, to better understand how you interact with the service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the service. “Local storage” is a way for a website to collect and store information “locally” (e.g., on the user’s device rather than on the website’s server) and then later retrieve it again. Local storage includes “localStorage” and “sessionStorage.” By using local storage, a user’s visits can, for example, be stored on their own computer, counted, and then given to us.
Information We Automatically Collect When You Use Our Service
In addition, we collect anonymized usage data regarding the Service, which we may analyze and use to improve the Service.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in the case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Data Shared with Third-Party Service
Use of OpenAI Services
Our Service utilizes the capabilities of OpenAI, an AI service provider, for various data processing tasks. In the course of this integration, certain data may be shared with OpenAI to enhance the functionality of our Service.
Types of Data Shared
User Consent for Data Sharing
Before any data is shared with OpenAI, we require explicit consent from our users. This consent is obtained through a clear and conspicuous notice within the app's user-interface, where users can opt-in to the data sharing after being fully informed of the type of data shared and the purposes of the processing.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data
- to use our Google Calendar information, we require certain permissions from you. We need permissions to read and modify events and calendar list to add/edit/remove your events in your calendar. we will never access, read, or modify your events for any other purpose, and will not transfer this data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- we will never access, read, or modify your calendar data for any other purpose, and will not transfer this data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- we will not use your Google Calendar data for serving advertisements.
- we will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for Append’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
- our use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
This policy is effective as of Nov 17th, 2023.